Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shuffled

Ok, so the iPod is going on Shuffle....and the here are the first 10 songs.  I have a wide variety of songs on Maverick (the name of my iPod.  Who is a boy.  Yes, my pod has a name and a gender.  Don't hate), and not only that but there's about 5,000 songs on here, so this could be really random.  Here we go:

1. If You Asked Me- Meaghan Smith
um yeah...haven't listened to Meaghan in......a while....months...

2. When I Fall In Love - Nat "King" Cole
I'm a sucker for the really old romantic stuff.  Nothing to hit the spot like one of the original crooners of...not my time.

3.I Get It - Chevelle
Best ANGRY, head banging song ever. 

4.What's Going On - Kris Allen
He must of have sang this when he was on the show.  It's an American Idol single.  I haven't listened to my American Idol playlist in a while....I'm starting to get over that show.  It was good while it lasted though.

5. Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3
I LOVE this song!!!  So much fun and weird lyrics.  Good for a dance party or any day!

6. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
"I came to dance dance dance dance....I hit the floor cuz that's my plans plans plans plans...I'm wearin' all my favorite brands brands brands brands....."  This is even BETTER for a dance party.  I like the verses in this song much better than the chorus.

7. Why Does She Have to Die - Jan A.P. Kaczmarek
This is one of the more different things Maverick has to offer.  This is a classical, instrumental piece from "Finding Neverland".  Sooooo pretty.

8. Tranquilize - The Killers
I don't think I've listened to this song....ever.

9. Ladies' Choice - Zac Efron
Gotta love Hairspray.  Gotta love Zac.  Love this song.

10. Clocks - Coldplay
Classic and relaxing.  'Nuff said.

And there you have it.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment