Thursday, November 4, 2010

MUSIC! What I Listen to When I'm....

Ok, first off, everyone reading this needs to know that I absolutely LOVE music!  With...all of my heart, pretty much.  It's my favorite thing ever.  I'm constantly listening to music if I have the choice to, so if you don't like music...don't give me a choice.  :)

Music I Listen To when I'm Happy (Or to Get Happy):
1. David Archuleta- Well, David is pretty much my favorite person ever so....of coarse I would listen to him.  He has happy music!
2. 311- A couple of my friends got me into this way awesome band! They have some hard rock songs but most of it is suuper chill.  When I listen to 311 I automatically feel exponentially cooler.  I <3 311!  (ps, they're kind of a "weed" band.  you know...."who's got the herb....")
3. Clubbin Songs- Chris Brown, Lady Gaga, Lil' Jon....I like this kind of music.  I love blasting it on my headphones and thinking of dance moves I could try out.... ;)

 
Music I Listen To when I'm Sad:
1.Ray LaMontagne- Ray's stuff is so slow and chill.  If rainy days had a soundtrack, Ray would definitely be on them.  His songs all have a lot of emotion in them, and I feel like when I'm sad, I connect with Ray.  And I don't just listen to Ray when I'm sad...I tend to listen to him more when it's raining outside and stuff.  He's amazing.
2. Coldplay-  I don't know why but Coldplay has this depressing sound to them.  Something about them is like....grey.  If Coldplay were a color, they would look grey.  I mean, I really like Coldplay, I just listen to them more when I'm sad.
3. A Fine Frenzy (particularly "Almost Lover")- Almost Lover is probably the SADDEST song I've ever heard.  Well, probably not, but it's the one that comes to mind right now.  It's about this girl who falls in love with a man that doesn't love her back.  It's the saddest song ever and story of my life. 

Music Video for Almost Lover-   Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy   This music video is everything I want it to be.  It's what I picture in my head even before I saw it.  Gives me chills every time.

What I Listen to When I'm Hyped:
1. Fort Minor (particularly Remember The Name)- There's nothing like a good Fort Minor song to get you PUMPED!!
2. Peter Pan Soundtrack-  If I'm wanted to get excited for something like....Disneyland for example....or Christmas....(pretty much anything magical) I suggest you listen to it too!  Here, have a listen- GET EXCITED

What I Listen to When I'm Mad:
1. Eminem- Nothing like an angry rap by Eminem to get you mad.
2. Chevelle- A very angry rock band.  I always listen to "I Get It" when I'm super bugged at something.
3. Incubus - Natalie's favorite band.  She's not an angry person in the least though.  The sounds are just very angry sometimes, and when I'm mad sometimes I'll listen to them.  However usually when I'm mad I listen to something that will make me happy! 


So that's pretty much the music I listen to.  Of coarse I listen to waaay more than that!  I absolutely love music, all kinds too!  So this isn't just what I would listen to on any given day...I listen to everything.  And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING (minus screamo, you'll never catch me listening to that shiz).  But I love all genres from bluegrass - rap and oldies - clubbin hits, I love it all!  You name it, I love it! :)


Enjoy the links and pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment