Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Blog Post

I am copying my friend Jenny Potts with this whole blogger idea thing.  I'm hoping that it will help me get more into blogging.  Or at least find things to write about, because I really do love to write. 

I think I will explain this picture.  This is a picture of me (clearly).  This was taken this summer (Summer 2010), I believe in July.  Nichole and I went to Thanksgiving Point to watch a play that our friend Kyle Oram was in- Romeo and Juliet in fact!  We were super late and only saw the last third of the play.  The very end when Kyle and Juliet died.  It was great.  Afterwards... we went and walked around the gardens.  We were already in Thanksgiving Point- for free- so we thought we'd look around in the gorgeous gardens there.  So we were having a fun little adventure and I decided I would l hide and be scared in the bushes.    So that is the explanation behind this fun picture!!

Now, here are 15 interesting facts about me:
1. Music isn't just what I do, it's who I am.
2. I love Lucy, my gorgeous Golden Retriever!
3. I once met Benton Paul at In N Out.  If you don't know who he is, YOUTUBE him!  He's a very talented person!
4. My best friend is Natalie Graff.
5. My favorite cities are Paris and Las Vegas (yes, I have been to both).
6. David Archuleta is one of my heroes.  I truly admire him for who he is.
7. I believe in guardian angels.
8. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
9. Papa Murphy's has the best pizza!
10. My favorite LDS temple is the one in St. George.
11. My sister looks like Sandra Bullock.
12. I would die for most of my friends.
13.I LOVE my family!
14. I hate being sick.  It's not fun. At. All.
15. I never get headaches, except when I am bored.  Usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment