Thursday, October 28, 2010

Short Term Goals for November

Alright, so, because October is almost over, my short term goals are going to be for November. 

First Goal- Finish field Work at Foothills. 

I've been doing field work down at Foothills elementary for the past month.  So far I've helped in resource, which was SO much fun!  I loved the ladies I worked with and the children were so fun.  I love helping them and working with them.  It's so cool that I'm helping to make a difference in their lives.  Now, I'm working on field work in a Kindergarten classroom.  And...it's a lot harder.  I just don't think I'm used to working with children that young.  It just seems like there's a lot more pressure for Kindergartners...I don't know why.  Or maybe I just don't know how to talk to them.  Probably a combination of the two.  I'm just looking forward to having my field work DONE!  And I won't have to worry about it any more :)

Second Goal- Get Grades UP!

Ok so I've been kind of a slacker this first half of the semester...normally I'm a slacker the last half.  But if I'm starting out a slacker...it can only go downhill from there.  So yeah, my goal is that I just really need to buckle down, quit messing around and do my homework!  Get things done, you know?  I need to focus a lot more on my school work because it's important.  I just got accepted into the Elementary Education program and I need to have good grades to make sure that I actually GET IN! 

Third Goal- Save Money!

I have been so broke the past few months and I really need to work on saving my money.  I owe my friend Ana a lot of money from when I went to Europe, she helped me out a lot when I was there.  I feel so bad about it.  So yeah, she's my number one priority right now, aside from rent and other essentials.  So yeah, I need to save my money!

I think that's it for my short term goals.  I think there are others I just can't think of any.  In the meantime, I'm going to look forward to Halloween.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment