Friday, October 22, 2010

Someone Who Has Had a GREAT impact on me- David Archuleta of coarse!

Ok, call me a thirteen year old, but...I love David Archuleta.  Of coarse I was all google-eyed over him during American Idol.  He's just so cute, so talented, and around my age, so naturally, I fell for the kid!  Not to mention he's Mormon, so his Utah fan base was HUGE!

David has always inspired me.  He is such a nice, genuine person that really wants to make a difference.  One of the things I love about him is that he is always doing charities and services for people around the world to help raise money or awareness.  Ever since he became a star from American Idol, he's decided to make the best of the blessings he's been blessed with.  That, I think, is why I love David so much.  Not because he is "cute", but because he really cares about other people.  You can just tell by looking at him.  He has that joy in his face.  One of my other favorite things about David is that he is living his dream.  We all have our dreams and we think to ourselves "I wonder if I could ever be like that some day..."  I've had the exact fantasy that David has.  What would it be like to walk out onto a stage and see thousands of people screaming for you...?  It would be absolutely amazing.  And David has that.  He's actually living that.  He wasn't born famous, he once lived a normal life like everyone else, and now he's famous.  I think it's neat that he has both perspectives.   






I "Picnik" both of the above pictures.  I love Picnik it's such an awesome website!  So anyway, David has had a great impact on me just by being himself.  I have met him a few times...well, seen him.  He signed my shirt once in a crowd, and has given me hi-fives after concerts.  One day though, I want to really meet him.  That would be a dream come true!!

Enjoy the Videos!
This was when I first saw him.  It was before the American Idol show at the E-Center in 2006 (I think, whatever year season 7 was.  Which, by the way is the best AI season ever!!

This was at a concert in St. George that I went to with my friend Sheree and her mom.  It was such a fun little trip!  We had AMAZING seats too!  We were in the very front, just three rows back from the stage, it was awesome!  it was like he was singing right at us :)  And normally, I hate this song, but LOVED when David sang it :)

Well, now that everyone knows that I'm a David freak, they can either continue blog reading or not.  I just like him okay?!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Guess who now is in love with Picnik!! Thanks for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete