Monday, October 18, 2010

Somewhere I've Been

This summer I had the AMAZING opportunity to visit Europe.  My sister and I went to Spain with our friends Sonia and Ana, who are from there.  The experience was absolutely incredible.  I will never forget going there. 

The above picture is me and Paige gazing out into...are you ready?  The Colosseum. As well as visiting several cool cities in Spain, we were able to go to Rome, Italy and Paris, France as well.  It was way cool to fly from place to place.  I feel incredibly lucky to be able to say that I have indeed BEEN to Europe!  They life a different life over there, it's crazy.  It is a total different world.  It was bizarre to hear 3 different languages in 2 weeks.  No one spoke English in the countries we went to.  It was nuts.  We were SO happy to hear English when we came back home to America.

This picture if from the top dome in the Vatican City, St. Peter's Basical.  The entire Vatican cathedral was built over the supposed burial place of the Apostle Peter.  This was in incredible sight.  You could see all of Rome from up there.  He had to walk through tiny halls and narrow, steep staircases to get there.  But it was definitely worth this.  The city was breathtaking from this view. 

I have more pictures, but, blogger is being dumb and I can't get any more to upload.  I'll perhaps upload more from when we were in Paris and Toledo, Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment